Cookies have always been the easiest selling idea for novice businessmen. Don't get me wrong, you can sell a variety of delicious chocolate cookies even though this dish looks easier to execute. The profit potential from selling cookies is also high, considering that this dish is often a favorite dish for all people.
Various Decorative Chocolate Cookies for Home Business
This chocolate dish may look tiny, but it has a very delicious taste. Not to mention, beautiful and attractive cookie decorations can also be the main attraction of your dish. All customers will love it, especially if you can choose the right menu of chocolate cookies to sell.
KioskCokelat has seven choices of the best chocolate cookies to serve as your home business menu. Check out our recommendations below so that you will be even more inspired in running a chocolate cookie business.
1. Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic chocolate chip cookies are always a great choice for a snack. You can make soft cookies with a softer texture and less crunch when bitten. Customers will actually be more curious about the soft sensation offered in this one dish.
The following is a recipe for chocolate chip cookies or soft chocochips cookies .
- 225 g of flour
- 150 g butter
- 160 g of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 200g Tulip Choco Chips
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with a whisk or mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs to the mixture. Stir until completely mixed.
- Sift flour and salt. Then, put it in the bowl and mix well with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Add Tulip Choco Chips to the cookie dough and stir.
- Prepare a cake tin by lining it with baking paper .
- Use a tablespoon to take the cake dough, then round it.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and lightly press or flatten them. Make sure there is about 3 cm of space between each cookie . If it's too close, there's a chance the cookies will stick together when baked.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the tin and serve.
2. Hokkaido Japanese Cookies
Interested in doing a typical snack business for the Country of Cherry Blossoms? Try to get creative creating Hokkaido Japanese cookies that are easy to make. This dish is in the form of thin box-shaped sandwich cookies and comes with chocolate jam as a filling . This menu can become a magnet so that customers are interested in trying these unbeatable Japanese-style cookies .
The following is a recipe for Hokkaido Japanese cookies.
- 150 gram Vivo PL 240 L
- 80 grams of low protein flour
- 5 grams Tulip Burgundy Cocoa Powder
- 65 grams of powdered sugar
- 50 grams of egg white
- 35 grams of cornstarch
- 10 grams of powdered milk
- 3 grams of vanilla extract
- 100 grams of Tulip Chocolate Paste
- 50 grams of shortening
- 20 grams of powdered milk
How to make:
- Beat the margarine and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until fluffy using a paddle mixer at medium speed.
- Add the egg whites at low speed and stir until evenly distributed into the mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract to the cake mixture, then stir until evenly mixed.
- After that, start adding low protein flour, cornstarch, milk powder, and cocoa powder to the mixture. Mix well.
- Print the dough using a box-shaped cookie mold that has been prepared evenly and remove it.
- Bake the dough for 20-30 minutes at 130-150 degrees Celsius.
- For filling cookies , put Tulip Chocolate Filling, powdered milk, shortening and powdered sugar into the mixer and stir using a paddle until evenly distributed.
- Print the finished filling on top of the box print that has been provided. Then store it in the refrigerator.
- Stack the filling between the two cookies that have been baked like a sandwich .
3. Chocolate Cat Tongue
There are two unique options in serving this traditional pastries. First, you can make a simple full chocolate cat's tongue cake with Tulip Burgundy Cocoa Powder . Another option, you can serve a cat's tongue covered in chocolate coating on top. Either way, provide delicious toppings so that the taste of this dish increases.
4. Chocolate Syringe Cake
This beautiful rose-like dish can also be a variety of delicious chocolate cookies for your business. For the chocolate chips , use Tulip Chocolate Compound Chip Black to make your cupcakes richer with chocolate flavor. Also create the appearance of a syringe cake other than chocolate and vanilla so that the customer's appetite rises even more when they see this menu.
5. Thumbprint Chocolate Cookies
Thumbprint cookies have a unique look. The shape is round and the center is pressed until the chocolate filling comes out and forms a depression. This stage is done before the baking process so that the chocolate topping cooks together with the cookies .
6. Choco Almond Cookies
The combination of chocolate and peanut flavors always produces a combination that is no less delicious. Try serving choco almond cookies, which are chocolate cookies with chopped almonds as a topping . The sweet and salty flavors of chocolate and nuts always bring pleasure when eaten by your customers.
7. Brownie Pie
Try making a mini version of the pie and brownie combination as an innovative menu for your business. It's easy, just fill the puff pastry with the brownie ingredients, then bake until cooked. The brownie filling can be made like fudge so it melts easily on the tongue.
5 Tips for Running a Home Cookies Business
What are the tips for running a home-based cookie business so you don't stagnate in the middle of the road? This question must have arisen in your mind when you intend to run a cookies business from scratch.
The answer to this question is very simple, you just need to start from the simplest steps. Start the steps of success in your business by implementing the easy tips below.
1. Choose a Menu According to the Tastes of the Target Market
Market research is something that should not be missed in preparing a business. For a home cookie business, you must determine a variety of menus that match the tastes of the target market. Sending samples or conducting a survey regarding your target market's favorite cookies is the right step to find out their taste.
2. Create Packaging and Label Designs
Packaging ( packaging ) and labels have always been an identity that is firmly attached to your business. The label design doesn't need to be complicated, just create a simple but memorable logo for your customers. For the packaging, look for beautiful packaging inspiration and of course according to the budget.
3. Choose the Right Moment for Promotion
The specialty of selling cookies lies in various special moments, such as religious holidays, Valentine's Day, and so on. Use this moment to carry out promotions in the form of discounts or provide purchase bonuses to customers. You can also sell hampers packages during this moment so that product sales skyrocket.
4. Implement Innovation in Menu
A home business can survive in the midst of competition if you continue to innovate to create new menus. The six different chocolate cookies above can be an innovative menu for starting a business, but you can look for other dish ideas that are no less unique.
5. Monitor Business Regularly
The cookie business runs very fast, from product supply to sales. Therefore, monitor business processes regularly in order to produce quality products for customers.
Choose Quality Chocolate for Your Business
Quality chocolate ingredients are a powerful weapon to bring delicacy to your dish. Not only providing delicacy, the best chocolate products are able to enhance the visuals of dishes so that they are more attractive to customers.
Take advantage of the special chocolate products from Tulip Chocolate to make the various chocolate cookies recommended above. You can consult first with KioskCokelat so you can determine the right chocolate ingredients for your business.
Contact KioskCokelat right now to get superior chocolate products that can enhance the taste of chocolate in your cookies .