Customers are always looking forward to new and never-before-seen culinary innovations. You can take this opportunity by selling various chocolate cakes. The cake menu choices that are sold must be unique so that customers are even more curious when trying dishes from your business.
Various Cakes from Chocolate that are Unique and Not Monotonous
Talking about the cake business, the first menu that comes to your mind is definitely tarts or other types of cakes that are commonly sold. It's not wrong if you want to choose these two menus, but you have to be able to think innovatively and present other unique chocolate cakes. After all, innovation is the key to the success of a business in the midst of increasingly fierce competition.
Don't worry if you haven't found an interesting chocolate cake idea to sell. KioskCokelat has five menus of dishes made from ingredients that you can try for your business.
1. Raspberry Chiffon
Chiffon cake is made from egg yolks, egg whites and vegetable oil to form a soft and fluffy foam cake . Chocolate-flavored chiffon cake with raspberries as a topping can be the right choice for your business menu. To make it, use compound chocolate so that the taste blends with the other ingredients.
Here is a recipe for raspberry chiffon cake.
Ingredients for Chiffon Cake:
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 100 gr medium protein flour
- 60 gr raspberry puree
- 40 grams of milk
- 30 grams of frozen raspberries
- 2.5 grams of baking powder
- 50 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of sugar
- 38gr cooking oil
Ingredients For Dark Chocolate Chantilly Cream:
- 170 gr cream
- 40 gr glucose
- 180 gr Tulip Dark Chocolate Compound
- 3 gr gelatin (mix with 15 gr water)
- 280 gr of cold cream
Chiffon Cake Making Steps:
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar until fluffy using a mixer . Set it aside first.
- Make cream meringue by mixing egg whites and sugar in another mixing bowl . Stir using a mixer until fluffy.
- Mix the meringue cream into the egg yolk mixture. Stir gently until well blended using a spatula.
- Add the filtered dry ingredients to the egg yolk mixture. Stir until well blended using a spatula.
- Combine milk and raspberry puree . Then, gradually pour the cake mixture into the milk mixture and raspberry puree . Stir back into all the dough until well blended.
- Add frozen raspberry chunks to the cake mix. Stir until well mixed.
- Put the dough into the cake mold.
- Bake the dough at 170 - 175C for 40 - 45 minutes. After the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
Steps to Make Dark Chocolate Chantilly Cream:
- Heat the cream and pour it over the Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate.
- Add glucose and gelatin to the chocolate mixture. Stir until evenly distributed, then chill.
- Decorate the cake with chantilly cream and put raspberries on top.
- Raspberry chiffon cake is ready to be served.
2. Chocolate Baklava
This dish from Turkey can be the right choice to serve to customers, especially if you want to provide Middle Eastern specialties. Almonds, filo pastry, and sesame seeds are three ingredients that can't be missed when making baklava.
3. Chocolate Burfi
Another international dish worth trying is chocolate burfi from India . This dish is made from milk and has a soft texture resembling candy fudge . Burfi is served in the form of small squares so that it is easier for your customers to eat.
4. Giant Cookies
Instead of making regular cookies , try making giant cookies with a softer texture. Customers will also feel a more different sensation with this menu. Take advantage of the delicacy of the Choco Chunk Tulip which can be created as a topping as well as a filling for your cookies .
Come on, see how to make Giant Cookies a la Chocolate Kiosk here.
- 450 gr Tulip Chocolate Chunks
- 60 gr almond flour
- 540 gr high protein flour/bread flour
- 6 grams of baking powder
- 2.25 grams of baking soda
- 360 gr butter
- 4.5 grams of salt
- 112.5 gr palm sugar
- 90 grams of sugar
- 3 grams of eggs
- 4.5 gr of vanilla extract
- 3 gr cinnamon powder
- In a mixing bowl , mix the butter and palm sugar using a paddle mixer on medium speed and mix until smooth.
- Add the eggs little by little while beating with a mixer at low speed until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients and stir gently fold the dough using a spatula.
- Add the Tulip Chocolate Chunks to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Round the dough and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the dough in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the cookies from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Giant cookies are now ready to be served!
5. Kolak Pie with Chocochips
You can serve delicious kolak pie to your customers without waiting for Ramadan to arrive. The filling for the pie consists of bananas and choco chips which are sure to match in a dish.
Also read: What Are the Uses of Chocolate?
3 Tips to Make Chocolate Cake More Delicious and Attractive
For a novice businessman, you must feel overwhelmed in creating chocolate cake according to expectations. This is natural because you definitely want to provide delicious and attractive dishes for customers, right? Follow the tips below for a more attractive chocolate cake.
1. Create a Unique Chocolate Cake Menu
Chocolate cakes are available in various shapes, shapes, and flavors that can be created. Therefore, look for a variety of chocolate cake menus that are unique and of course in demand by your target market.
2. Create the Decorations on the Chocolate Cake
The essence of chocolate cake is not limited to the taste, but also the visuals. That's the importance of decorating your cake with various decorations, from ganache, glaze , coating , to chocolate bar molds.
3. Use a Variety of Chocolate Materials
Compound chocolate, couverture chocolate, and choco chips are three of the many chocolate ingredients that can be used for your cake dishes. Use all available chocolate ingredients so that the end result of your dish is more attractive to customers.
3 Ways to Run a Chocolate Cake Business
After having a delicious and attractive menu of chocolate cake, then you can start running a chocolate cake business. Do the three ways below so that your business is growing and ready to face competition in the market.
1. Learn Chocolate Material Processing Tips
Each chocolate ingredient has its own processing technique. For example, Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate had to be processed using the Au-Bain Marie technique, while Embassy Milk Chocolate Couverture Azalea 34% had to be tempered using the tempering method. Master the correct chocolate processing techniques so that the results of dish creations are maximized and your business is considered a professional in their field.
2. Promote Business on Social Media
Currently, digital marketing has become a patent answer for business promotion, including your chocolate cake business. Start by promoting your business on social media and create engaging content for customers. Don't forget to build relationships with followers so that they are even more interested in your business.
3. Participation in bazaars or events
Bazaars or nearby events can be an interesting opportunity to promote your business. Apart from that, you can also take advantage of certain moments to reap bigger profits, such as Valentine's Day, Christmas, Eid al-Fitr, and so on.
Choose Quality Chocolate for Your Cake Business
The recommendations for various chocolate cakes above are of course even more perfect if they are made with quality chocolate ingredients. That's why it's important to have the best chocolate products from Tulip and Embassy to produce interesting and no less delicious cake dishes. Contact KioskCokelat immediately and start building your chocolate cake business with the best chocolate ingredients from us.