Chocolate ganache must have the right texture and taste and many people still have difficulty making chocolate ganache . Therefore, KioskCokelat will provide tips on how to make chocolate ganache through this article.
For those of you who are the owner of a cake shop, it is very important to be able to make the right chocolate ganache . Most of the chocolate cake menus that are sold definitely use chocolate ganache .
You of course want to give chocolate cake with the best quality taste and texture for customers , right? Therefore, let's see together how to make the right and easy chocolate ganache .
What Is Chocolate Ganache?
Before understanding how to make chocolate ganache , do you already understand what chocolate ganache is and what dishes it can be used for? In short, ganache itself is a cream that is used to add flavor to cakes. Apart from that, this ganache can also be used in other desserts such as pudding.
Ganache consists of heavy cream , sugar and butter. If you want to make chocolate ganache , then feel free to add melted chocolate or cocoa powder to it.
The right chocolate ganache usually has a thick and smooth texture. However, this texture can of course be adjusted again to your needs. For example, for a birthday cake, the required chocolate ganache must be thick and conversely for some other desserts, the chocolate ganache must have a liquid texture.
So, in making anti-fail chocolate ganache , you must first understand the dish that will be made. After that, you can determine for yourself how high or low you want the thickness of the chocolate ganache to be.
Simple Chocolate Ganache Recipe
How to make chocolate ganache is very easy. There are 2 ways you can make chocolate ganache , namely the hot method and the cold method. However, both of these methods require the same materials, namely:
- Tulip Black Compound Chocolate
- Dairy Cream
Simple isn't it? You only need to adjust the ratio of chocolate and cream you use. If you want a thicker ganache , use more chocolate in the ganache mixture. On the other hand, for a liquid and pourable ganache , use more cream.
Before getting into the process of making chocolate ganache , you can chop the Black Tulip Compound Chocolate first. Once the chocolate is ready to be processed, you can immediately follow the guide below:
1 . Hot Way
In the method of making hot chocolate ganache , you can follow these steps:
- Pour the dairy cream into a saucepan, then heat it on the stove at 90oC.
- Remove the dairy cream and pour it into the bowl containing the chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- To make the ganache glossy, add glucose to the chocolate mixture, use a hand blender to mix the mixture.
- Finally, add the butter and stir until all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Let the chocolate ganache stand for a few moments before applying it as a topping or filling to a cake, cake or pastry .
2 . Cold Way
Next to make chocolate ganache the cold way, you can follow these steps:
- Melt the Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate using the microwave or the au-bain marie technique .
- Heat the dairy cream on the stove with a temperature of 40oC.
- Combine dairy cream with melted chocolate, stir until smooth.
- To make the ganache glossy, add glucose to the chocolate mixture, mix using a hand blender .
- Add the butter and stir again until the chocolate ganache mixture is mixed perfectly.
So, it's easy, isn't it how to make anti-fail chocolate ganache ? You can choose one of the 2 ways above according to your taste. With the information above, you can serve the best quality chocolate cake for customers .
That's all the information we can provide for you. Please visit the KioskCokelat product page to find the chocolate materials you need. Contact us right now if you have further questions.