There are many ways you can decorate tarts with chocolate, one of which is to use chocolate ganache. You can make chocolate ganache as a filling in your tart, or to cover the tart.
Apart from the two things above, you can also make decorations from chocolate to be stored on top of the tart. Curious how to make the decoration above? Let's see how to make it below!
Decorating Tart Cake with Chocolate
To decorate tarts with chocolate, you can use chocolate ganache or decorations made of chocolate such as chocolate net. Here's how to do these two things:
How to make chocolate ganache to decorate tarts
To make chocolate ganache that you can use as a cake decoration, first you have to prepare the following ingredients:
- Tulip 62 Dark Chocolate Couverture (already available in coin form) or Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate (must be cut into small pieces first)
- Dairy cream
- Soft butter
After all the ingredients are prepared, you can follow the steps below to make chocolate ganache:
- Pour the dairy cream into a saucepan, heat it at 90 degrees Celsius.
- If so, pour the hot dairy cream into a bowl containing chocolate coins or chocolate blocks that have been cut into small pieces.
- Stir the two ingredients until the chocolate melts and mixes well with the dairy cream.
- Add the glucose to the ganache mixture and mix until smooth with a hand blender.
- Add softened butter to the ganache mixture.
- Stir the ganache mixture again with a hand blender so that the mixture can be well emulsified.
Now the chocolate ganache is finished and you can use it to decorate the tart. You can use it as a filling or to cover the tart with chocolate.
For clearer instructions on how to make chocolate ganache, you can visit this video: How to Make the Perfect Chocolate Ganache
How to Make Chocolate Net to Decorate Tart Cakes
If you want to make chocolate Net to decorate a cake, you must first prepare the following materials and tools:
- Tulip Decor White Compound Chocolate
- Food coloring (optional)
- Cake cutters
- Metal comb
- Baking paper
If all the ingredients and tools above have been prepared, then you can follow the steps below to make chocolate net:
- Melt Tulip Decor White Compound Chocolate and add some food coloring (you can adjust it to any color you want).
- Maintain the temperature at 34 - 35 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the surface of the baking paper (do it twice to make one net).
- Comb chocolate that has been poured with metal comb vertically.
- Stick the two baking papers opposite each other to form a net.
- Wait for it to dry and then peel off one of the baking papers that stick to it.
- When it's dry, cut the chocolate net with a cake cutter that's been heated to the shape you want.
- Remove the formed chocolate nets carefully so as not to damage them.
After the chocolate net is ready, you can put it on top of the tart as a decoration. For clearer directions, you can watch this video: 7 Unique and Beautiful Decoration Ideas a la Tulip ChocolateSo, if you need high-quality chocolate for a food business such as a bakery, cafe or restaurant, you can get it at KioskCokelat. For more information about our products, you can click here .