Are you looking for how to make delicious chocolate dessert boxes ? Lately, dessert boxes have indeed become one of the types of food that many people are looking for. The delicious taste of the dessert box and its practical nature and easy portability make it a popular food.
Through this article, you will learn how to make chocolate dessert boxes easily. But before that, you need to know what is meant by a dessert box first. Let's see the full explanation below!
Know What is Dessert Box
Dessert box is a box that contains a dessert or various types of dessert , which usually consists of various cakes, breads or other desserts. Dessert boxes can be a practical choice if you want to serve various types of desserts to customers because of the various desserts contained in them.
Dessert boxes are usually sold by cake shops or food shops, and can also be ordered online for delivery to your home or to a specified place. There are already a lot of business owners who take advantage of this opportunity because there are indeed a lot of customers who like dessert boxes .
Thanks to its practicality, dessert boxes are often used as gifts or souvenirs because they can be taken anywhere and opened when desired. Apart from that, a dessert box can also be the right choice if you want to serve various kinds of desserts to guests or family, without having to bother preparing one dessert at a time.
Dessert boxes can also be a practical option if you want to serve different types of desserts for special events such as birthday parties, weddings or family gatherings. You can order a dessert box that has been arranged in such a way by the cake shop or food store that provides it, or even make it yourself by choosing the various kinds of dessert that you like and arranging them in a beautiful and attractive box.
How to Make Chocolate Dessert Box
How to make a chocolate dessert box is actually quite easy, you only need to wrap the dessert in a box- shaped container . The following are some dessert recipes that are perfect for serving as food in a dessert box .
1. Hazelnut Praline
Praline chocolate is one type of food that is often used as a dessert box . Hazelnut praline itself is a praline chocolate filled with very delicious hazelnuts. The combination of chocolate and hazelnuts is guaranteed to spoil the tongue. Here is the complete recipe.
How to make:
- Melt Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate using the au bain marie technique or using the microwave .
- Make sure the melted chocolate is at a temperature of 35 degrees Celsius.
- After the temperature of the chocolate mixture is suitable, make shells using polycarbonate molds.
- Fill the shell with Tulip Hazel Delight ( filling ).
- Leave the filling for a while until it hardens, then cover the shell with melted chocolate.
- Place the praline in the refrigerator, and let it cool for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once removed from the fridge, let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes before the praline chocolate is released from the polycarbonate mold.
- Prepare a box that has been decorated in such a way and put praline chocolate into the box .
Ta-da! Now the chocolate praline dessert box is ready to be delivered to customers.
Note: If you are making praline chocolate in an air-conditioned room, make sure to warm the polycarbonate molds to 25 to 30 degrees Celsius first so the chocolate dough doesn't harden easily. Conversely, if you make it in a room without air conditioning, cool the polycarbonate mold first in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
2. Brownie Cubes
Who doesn't like brownies ? This delicious chocolate cake has a very distinctive taste and is a favorite cake of many people. You can, you know, make a dessert box that contains small brownies . Here is the complete recipe.
Brownie Ingredients :
- 170 gr Tulip Dark Chocolate Compound
- 100 gr butter
- 50 grams of oil
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 120 grams of eggs
- 120 gr of medium protein flour
- 40 gr Tulip Burgundy Cocoa Powder
- 20 grams of glucose
- 1 gr salt
- 50 gr Tulip Chocolate Chips
Toppings : _
- 30 grTulip Hazel Delight
- 10 gr Tulip Chocolate Stick Batons
- 10 gr Tulip Chocolate Chunk
- 10 grams of grated cheese
- 10 gr Tulip Chocolate Chips
How to make:
- Melt the butter, Tulip Dark Chocolate Compound and oil together.
- Place the eggs and powdered sugar into the mixing bowl and stir until well blended. Then, add the melted glucose and stir again until well blended.
- Add the chocolate mixture and stir until evenly distributed.
- Sift together the medium protein flour and Tulip Burgundy Cocoa Powder and add to the mixture while continuing to beat until well blended. Then, add the Tulip Chocolate Chips and stir again until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 20x20cm tin, then add Tulip Hazel Delight topping on it and form a pattern according to your taste.
- Place the insulation in the pan that has been filled with brownie batter .
- Then, save the choco chunks , choco chips , and grated cheese as toppings on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
It's easy, right? So, if you've finished making the brownies , now you only need to store them in the decorated box and the brownie cubes dessert box is ready!
The Importance of Quality Chocolate Ingredients for Your Dessert Box
The chocolate material used to make the dessert box is the essence of the food. That is, the higher the quality of the chocolate ingredients used, the more delicious and delicious the food will be made. Therefore, you need to use the best quality chocolate for making dessert boxes , especially if you want to sell them to customers.
Come on, use chocolate products from KioskCokelat to make a dessert box ! We provide various types of chocolate that you can use, both compound chocolate and couverture chocolate . For more information, visit us here !